Hoya 49mm HD Nano MKII Circular Polariser Camera Filter
Sorry, currently out of stock
Circular Polariser Filter - Optical glass with 16 layer nano coating, anti-reflection, scratch & stain resistance - 49mm
- 16 layer (both sides) ultra hard nano coating with anti-reflection and scratch & stain resistance properties
- Superior water & oil repellent characteristics for easy maintenance
- Low profile frame with front thread to attach lens caps or other filters
- High light-transparency polarisation film for faster shutter speed
- Press mount technology to retain glass tightly inside the frame in case of physical impact
- Made in Japan
HOYA's New HD NANO Mk II series is devoted to professional photographers and is designed to resist severe shooting conditions and accidental physical damages. Besides chemically hardened optical glass, the series adopts a newly developed ultra hard scratch resistant nano coating which provides not only reliable protection of the camera lens, but also protection of the filter itself.
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised and polarising filters can be used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIR-PL (Circular Polarising) filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colours to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. HOYA's polarising filters do not affect the overall colour balance of a shot.