Pentax K-1 Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body
Get £100 off this product.
Use discount code PEN100 at the checkout.
Offer available until 15th November 2018.
The Pentax K-1 Mark II features a 36.4-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, Prime IV image-processing engine and an improved Dynamic Pixel Shift Resolution System. The weather-sealed K-1 comes without an anti-aliasing filter that priorities image quality, and also features an improved ISO range of up to 819,200, improving this flagship camera’s low-light capability.
Key Features: Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR Camera
- Full-frame 36.4MP CMOS sensor, with APS-C mode
- 5-axis Sensor Shift Shake Reduction (5 stops)
- Prime IV Image Processor
- 33 point SAFOX AF system, full-frame proportioned with 25 cross-type
- New improved Dynamic Pixel Shift Resolution System
- Continuous shooting at up to 4.4fps in full-frame mode (up to 6.4fos in APS-C mode)
- Full HD 1920x1080p video recording (60i/50i/30p/25p/24p)
- ISO 100-819,200
- Capture 4K Timelapse video at fixed intervals
- 3.2" flextilt TFT LCD monitor with air-gapless glass
- GPS and Astrotracer functionality
- 100% Field of View Pentaprism Viewfinder
- Dual SD card slots. Can be used sequentially, concurrently, or separately between JPEG and RAW files
- Pentax K lens mount
Improved low-light performance
The Pentax K1’s low-light performance was admirable with an ISO range of 100-204,800, but this improved model features an improved range of 100-819,200, greatly improving the camera’s performance in situations with challenging lighting.
Redesigned Image Stabilisation
The Pentax K1 Mk II’s improved in-body image stabilisation features pixel-shift technology to capture 4 images at the same time, before creating a composite image. When used alongside the camera’s Shake Reduction (SR) technology, this creates dynamic image stabilisation, allowing users to shoot with slower shutter speeds, and increasing the opportunities to shoot handheld.