Returns, refunds & exchanges
Frequently asked questions
Can I return it if there’s nothing wrong with it?
Absolutely! We offer a 14 day returns guarantee on most items so you can shop with confidence.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, you are allowed to return an item if you simply change your mind. You have the right to cancel at any time from the moment you place your online order, and up to 14 days from the day you receive the goods. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us, to return the goods.
(There are exemptions to online returns which include custom made /personalised goods.)
Even though we operate a 14 day returns policy, we do not sell products on a trial basis so please ensure that the following terms & conditions are met before contacting us to return your item:
• Your item must be complete and in 'as new' saleable condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging)
• The item must be returned within 14 days of you requesting to return it.
• Any use of the product must only be in relation to examining it, and ensuring that it suits your needs. We can’t accept items that have obvious evidence of heavy use, such as scuffs, marks, scratches or in the case of digital cameras, a high shutter count.
• Where the item has been used within the 14 day returns period, we may make a deduction from any refund if the value of the goods has been reduced.
• Software, memory cards and DVDs can only be accepted if unopened and still sealed in their original packaging. This policy is to avoid any potential breach of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (CDPA) 1988. All opened software is exempt from return under the terms of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Software that arrives damaged or is physically faulty may be returned under our normal returns policy.
• It is returned with the original box, packing and any accessories you received with it.
• A proof of purchase must be supplied.
• You must also return any free gifts which came with the product, which should also be in their original packaging and in as new condition
• We regret that we cannot refund any items that have been personalised or custom made to your specific requirements.
Until such time as you return the goods to us you must take reasonable care of the item(s). Any use of or damage to the delivered goods or product packaging beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery may result in you incurring a restocking charge to cover the loss that we might reasonably expect in reselling the item(s).
Returning goods via courier or Royal Mail
We strongly recommend you use an insured and signed for delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. If it is a large item, we can organise a collection for a fee of £10.
Returning goods in person
You just need these 2 things:
- your proof of purchase
- the item should be unused, in its original packaging and in resalable condition.
My item is faulty, what should I do?
Many issues can be resolved by referring to the 'troubleshooting' section of the instruction manual for your product.
If the goods still appear to be faulty, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you have an early right to reject goods and get a full refund for items that are deemed to be of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described.
This right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods. If an item is faulty and needs to be returned, you should contact us in the first instance before returning your item.
Please contact a member of our sales team who will be happy to discuss the fault with you and advise on the appropriate steps to take.
It is our resposibility to cover the cost of returning the faulty item. We will endeavour to arrange a collection but if this is not possible and we ask that you return the damaged, not as described or faulty product, we will refund the cost incurred in returning the item to us.