Sony Alpha A7 Mark III Digital Camera Body
Full-Frame Mirrorless camera with 24.2MP high-resolution, 10fps continuous shooting, ultra-fast and precise AF performance and 4K HDR movie recording in a compact body.
· Newly developed Full-Frame 24.2 MP Back-Illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS Image Sensor with Evolved Image Processing and 5-axis in-body image stabilisation
• 4D FOCUS system with 693 phase-detection AF points covering 93% of image area, with approx. 2x faster autofocus speed and tracking capability than A7M2
• Continuous Shooting at up to 10 fps with either Silent Shooting or Mechanical Shutter, with a large buffer up to 177 images in JPEG
• High Resolution 4K Movie Shooting with full pixel readout and no pixel binning from 6K oversampling. S-Log3 and HLG for HDR movie recording
• Professional operability with stamina up to 710 shots with a Z battery, dual media slot compatible with UHS-II SD card and USB 3.1 Type-C port