Panasonic 7-14mm f4 Lumix G Vario ASPH Lens
The Panasonic Micro 4/3rds 7-14mm f4 ASPH Lumix G ultra wide-angle lens is a remarkably compact and light-weight standard zoom lens for the Micro Four Thirds mount cameras such as the Panasonic Lumix G Micro System models. The high quality, fully coated optics incorporate Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass to maximise image resolution accross the frame, even when the lens is used wide open at f4, a maximum aperture that is available throughout the entire zoom range. The Micro Four Thirds system makes it possible to keep the lens light and compact without sacrificing build quality. The lens features a reliable metal mount and an optimally designed petal-shape lens hood, while the 7 blade aperture mechanism produces naturally smooth tones in out of focus areas of the image. When mounted on the Lumix G Micro System camera, this lens allows use of the advanced contrast AF system, which includes an AF Tracking and a Face Recognition function.
- Ultra wide-angle with 114-degree of diagonal angle of view at wide-end
- 2 aspherical lenses and 4 ED lenses for superb optical performance
- F4.0 brightness over the entire zoom range
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm, multi-coated lens elements and optimally designed lens hood
- Based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard