Lee 100 Solid ND Filter - Big Stopper (10 Stops)
Sorry, currently out of stock
Key Features: Lee Big Stopper 10x Filter
- 10-stop 100x100mm ND filter
- Allows the use of slower shutter speeds
- Great for landscape photography
- Creates a smooth blurred effect in the water and clouds
- Made from high-quality optical glass
- Compatible with the Lee 100mm Filter Holder/Foundation Kit
- Lee Filter Holder required
- Lee Adaptor Ring required (check your lens' thread size)
Why use a Big Stopper?
By greatly extending exposure times the Big Stopper blurs anything that is moving in your image, for example clouds, waterfalls, rivers, and the sea. The filter can also be used on cityscapes to blur people or on roads and motorways to blur traffic.
The Big Stopper is a high quality glass ten-stop long exposure filter. It reduces the amount of light entering your lens by 10 stops allowing you to use a much slower shutter speed or wider lens aperture.
The Big Stopper fits in the standard LEE 100mm Filter Holder allowing it to be used on a number of different lenses as well as in conjunction with other filters such as neutral density graduated filters.
The Big Stopper can be used in conjunction with other filters such as Neutral Density Graduated Filters. Other filters should be set up and positioned in the filter holder as normal before using the Big Stopper, remembering to keep the slot in the filter holder nearest the lens free for the Big Stopper.