Kenro Film Scanner
The Kenro Film Scanner KNSC201 converts slides and negatives into JPEG digital images. The scanner has a resolution of 14 megapixels / 22 megapixels (interpolated) and features a colour 2.4" TFT LCD display.
This scanner accepts SD cards up to 32GB for storing scanned images, and can work independently from a PC. Scanned images can be stored onto a PC via the USB port.
Included in the box: Film scanner, USB cable, power adapter, cleaning brush, negative adapter, slide adapter, Super8 insert, 110 insert, TV cable and Instruction Manual.
1. Converts colour slides and monochrome film to JPEG file format: 35mm, 110, 126 and Super 8
2. Resolution: 14 megapixels CMOS sensor (4416x3312) 14MP/22MP (interpolated)
3. TV out connection: NTSC/PAL, USB 2.0 interface
4. Internal memory 128 MB, external memory up to 32GB (SD card)
5. 2.4" colour TFT LCD screen