Tamron 28-200 F2.8-5.6 Di III RXD - Sony E Mount
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Weight 575g
- Length 117mm
- RXD focus for ultra quiet operation & ideal for video
- Moisture Resistant Construction
- Min Focus at 200mm = 80cm 1:3.8 Magnification Ratio
- Min Focus at 28mm = 19cm 1:3.1 Magnification Ratio
- Fluorine coated front element
- Filter size 67mm, in common with other Tamron Sony FE fit lenses
The new 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 Di III RXD is a distillation of all Tamron’s accumulated all-in-one zoom expertise, and has been specifically developed as a long range zoom for daily use on a full-frame mirrorless camera. Tamron chose Model A071 as the model name in a nod to “71” representing the model number of the world’s original all-in-one zoom from Tamron.
The new 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 RXD is the first all-in-one-zoom in the world to achieve a maximum aperture of F2.8 at the 28mm wide-angle end. To assure superb optical performance, it features a precise arrangement of special lens elements that accommodate the increasingly high resolutions of today’s digital cameras along with a Moisture resistant construction and a Fluorine coated front element for added protection.
The 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 takes the convenience of an all-in-one zoom (which incorporates various angles of view from wide to telephoto in a single lens) and adds a fast-maximum aperture of F2.8 and superb image quality to enhance the potential for photographic applications.
Breaking conventional limitations and broadening the horizons of photographic possibilities, this zoom lens writes a new chapter in the history of the all-in-one zoom lens.
- Fast Hybrid AF
- Eye AF
- Direct Manual Focus (DMF)
- In Camera Lens Correction (Shading, chromatic abberation, distortion)