Panasonic 8-18mm f2.8-4.0 Lumix G Vario ASPH Lens
Panasonic has the launched the second lens of the LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 Series, covering 16 mm Ultra-Wide Angle to 36 mm with high mobility. The new LEICA DG VARIO-ELMARIT F2.8-4.0 Series achieves superb picture quality and high performance for both photo and video recording but remains compact in nature. The 8-18 mm F2.8-4 is fully weather-sealed and freeze proof (to -10° C) and has a Nano Surface coating to reduce flare and ghosting.
Key Features: Panasonic 8-18mm f2.8-4 ASPH Vario Lens
- Focusing distance from ultra-wide angle to super telephoto
- Nano Surface Coating technology to minimize ghosts and flaring
- Rugged, dust/splash-proof design
- Freeze-proof down to -10° C
- High-quality video recording capability
- Zoom range of ultra-wide 8 mm to versatile 36 mm (35mm camera equivalent)
- 15 elements in 10 groups: 1 x aspherical ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lens, 3 x aspherical lenses, 2 x ED lenses, 1 x UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) lens.
- Sensor drive @ max. 240 fps
- Silent operation achieved by the inner focus drive system
- Micro-step drive system in the aperture control
- High-speed frame analysis