Lee Little Stopper 6x Filter
Key Features: Lee Little Stopper 6x
- 6-stop long exposure ND filter
- 100x100mm high-quality glass
- Expands creative options
- Allows the use of slower shutter speeds
- Great for landscape photographers
- Creates a smooth blurred effect in the water and clouds
- Compatible with the 100mm Holder/Foundation Kit
- Lee Filter Holder required
- Lee Adaptor Ring required (check your lens' thread size)
The Lee Little Stopper is fully compatible with the Lee 100 mm Filter Holder/Foundation Kit (not included) and comes with a smart, protective tin case.
Little Stopper Overview:
The Little Stopper can give increased flexibility with exposure lengths in the lower light at the start and end of the day. This often means that detail and texture can be retained in areas of movement such as the sky and water, while still conveying a sense of time passing.
With a meter reading of 1/8sec at f/16, for example, your exposure with the Little Stopper would become 8 seconds at f/16. In many shooting conditions, this means that detail and texture in areas of movement such as the sky and water would be retained, while still conveying a sense of time passing.