Nanguang LED Light Pad MixPad32
Designed with a built-in cold shoe for ease of camera mounting and a screw thread for mounting on a light stand, this versatile little unit is a great option to provide fill light, lift shadows, provide flicker-free lighting for slow motion video, light faces for interviews or vlogs, or for product, portrait or close-up photography.
Key Features: NanGuang LED Pad Light MixPad32
- HARD OR SOFT LIGHTING – At the touch of a button, you can switch between strong, hard lighting or gentle, soft diffused lighting with no need for additional accessories
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Colour temperature is adjustable 5600K to 3200K, and brightness is adjustable 0-100% using the controls on the back of the light. Settings are shown on the LCD display panel for precision adjustments, making it easy for you to exactly recreate that lighting set up in future
- USE IN THE STUDIO OR ON LOCATION– Designed to be mounted on a camera shoe or a light stand, this versatile unit can be powered by AC adapter (available separately), or by one Sony NP-F / NP-FM type battery (not included)
- SLIM AND LIGHTWEIGHT – At just 32mm thick and weighing in at 249g, this 765 LM light panel combines impressive brightness with a compact package
- PERFECT FOR SLOW MOTION– This pad light has an ultra-low flicker rate, making it perfect for slow motion video