Fujifilm XF 16-80mm f4 R OIS WR Lens
(1) Advanced image quality
- The lens consists of 16 elements in 12 groups, including three aspherical lens elements and one ED aspherical lens. The aspherical lens elements are controlled at high precision to reduce field curvature and spherical aberration, resulting in an advanced level of image sharpness across the frame.
By using an ED aspherical lens as an OIS lens, aberration fluctuation due to image stabilisation is suppressed.
In addition, this lens has a minimum focusing distance of 35 cm close-up photography over the entire zoom range. The lens has very little breathing making it suitable for movie shooting.
(2) Compact, lightweight and stylish design for superior operability
- The compact 5x zoom lens weighs just 440g for excellent portability. In addition, the total length is the compact size of 88.9 mm. Approximately 40% lighter than a full size 5x zoom lens.
- Metal aspects of the exterior achieve a stylish look that gives additional quality and durability.
- The zoom, aperture and focus rings have just the right amount of torque for better handling.
(3) Powerful OIS
・ It has the strongest OIS performance equivalent to 6.0 CIPA-guideline standard. The camera automatically detects when it is fixed to a tripod or when panning, and adjusts accordingly.
(4) Fast and silent autofocus
- The lens uses the internal focus AF system that drives smaller and lighter focusing elements. It uses a stepping motor, known for its quiet operation and accuracy, to achieve fast and silent autofocus.
(5) Advanced construction
- The lens barrel is sealed at 10 locations making the lens dust and weather resistant and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.
Mounting it on weather-sealed mirrorless digital cameras such as X-Pro2, X-T1, X-T2, X-T3, and X-H1 allows you to shoot in light rain or a dusty environment outdoors with peace of mind.