Tamron 35-150mm F/2-2/8 for Nikon Z
Tamron's 35-150mm F/2-2/8 lens for Nikon Z provides superior quality images and a wide range of focal length for your photography needs. Its fast maximum aperture offers exceptional brightness and an impressive minimum focusing distance for dynamic compositions. This lens delivers beautiful, high-resolution images with stunning clarity and color accuracy.
The 35-150mm F2-2.8 covers wide-angle through telephoto and is ideal for both travel and portrait photography. It is the first1 zoom lens for Nikon Z mount cameras to have a maximum wide-open aperture of F2. With this focal range, you can enjoy shooting magnificent views and large buildings at 35mm and dynamic close-up shots at 150mm. With high-level performance under a wide variety of shooting conditions, this fast lens is ideal for trips aimed at creating photographic works.
In addition, by incorporating the VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism, the lens features a very high-speed and high-precision autofocus for a fast-aperture lens. It also incorporates a new design in the pursuit of enhanced operability and ergonomic convenience
1. The world's first F2-2.8 fast-aperture zoom lens
2. Versatile zoom range provides seamless shooting from wide-angle 35mm to telephoto 150mm
3. Outstanding optical performance throughout the zoom range
4. Fast, quiet VXD linear motor mechanism for high-speed and high-precision autofocus
5. Expanded versatility with excellent close-range shooting performance
6. TAMRON Lens UtilityTM expands the possibilities of still photography and video shooting
7. Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating, and Hood Locking Mechanism for