Panasonic LUMIX GX9 Digital Camera with 12-32mm f3.5-5.6 Mega OIS G Lens
Sorry, currently out of stock
Claim your FREE DMW-PS10 Shoulder bag with this product.
Click here for details.
Ideal for enthusiasts moving up from an entry level system, Panasonic’s GX9 compact system camera is packed full of useful features to aid users in taking their photography to another level. When working in tandem with the whole range of Micro Four Thirds lenses, the GX9’s 20.3MP sensor can produce pristine images and super sharp 4K video up to 100Mbps. Comes with the Panasonic 12-32mm lens.
Key Features: Panasonic GX9 Digital Camera
- Ideal for photo enthusiasts: The GX9 is a natural next step for photographers moving on from entry-level cameras. Featuring a 20.3MP Digital Live MOS sensor, a large 3.0” 1240K articulating touch screen, the GX9 offers beautiful image quality and live monitoring on a pristine rear screen
- Shake-free shooting: 5-axis dual in-body image stabilisation allows users to shoot handheld at slower framerates and higher ISOs without capturing unwanted blur. This both improved optical performance and improves low light performance
- 4K video capable: Record high resolution UHD (3840 x 2160p) video at either 30p or 25p (50Hz area) or 24p in MP4. The Panasonic GX9 also utilises 4K PHOTO technology, allowing the camera to combine images by choosing the brighter pixels to produce dramatic 8MP images
- Impressive connectivity: Featuring Bluetooth 4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy – BLE), WiFi, and compatibility with the Panasonic Image App for iOS and Android. Connect to your devices on the go, allowing users to send photos to a smartphone or tablet for easy editing and sharing
- Image sensor: 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor (17.3 x 13.0mm)
- Lens mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Image stabilisation:Image sensor shift (5-axis / 4-stop), Dual I.S. compatible
- Image quality: RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard
- Colour space: sRGB, AdobeRGB
- 4K 30p: 100Mbps
- 4K 24p: 100Mbps
- Full HD 60p: 28Mbps
- Full HD 30p: 20Mbps
- Focus type: 49-area contrast AF system