OM SYSTEM OM-1 Mark II with 12-40 II Kit
Introducing the OM SYSTEM OM-1 Mark II Body, the next generation of high-performance camera bodies. With advanced features such as improved autofocus and increased megapixels, this camera offers unparalleled image quality and precision. Streamline your photography workflow and elevate your craft with the OM-1 Mark II Body.
Crafted to withstand the most rugged outdoor conditions 2 , the OM SYSTEM
OM-1 Mark II boasts an IP53-class splash & dustproof design, coupled with a
robust body built to withstand freezing temperatures down to -10°C. This
flagship model integrates cutting-edge technology, featuring up to 8.5 steps 3
of 5-axis in-body image stabilization, a 20 Megapixel 4 stacked BSI Live MOS
sensor, and the latest TruePic X image processor, symbolizing the birth of a
new flagship model bearing the OM SYSTEM brand.
Experience expanded imaging capabilities beyond traditional sensor
limitations with 50M Handheld High Res Shot (approx.) and 80M Tripod High
Res Shot functions (approx.), minimizing noise for RAW shots while
delivering exceptional clarity. The OM-1 Mark II's advanced AWB algorithm
ensures precise colour reproduction, adapting seamlessly to diverse lighting
conditions for accurate colour tones in every frame.
The AI Detection AF, developed using deep learning technologies, recognizes a wide spectrum of subjects, including birds, animals, cars and more, now includes humans, enhancing autofocusing for exceptional clarity, even under the most challenging conditions.
Elevating high-speed shooting performance, the OM-1 Mark II's enhanced memory allows for an increased number of sequential shots. With Pro Capture, users can seize fleeting moments at up to 120 fps during AF/AE lock and approximately 50 fps during AF/AE tracking.
From improved grip surfaces to vertical video support, the OM-1 Mark II caters to user comfort and convenience. Additionally, it supports UVC/UAC connections to PCs for webcam use, catering to modern connectivity needs and an intuitive experience.
Complemented by accessories like the HLD-10 Power Battery Holder and the RM-WR1 Wireless Remote Control, this flagship model offers added functionality and convenience. The OM Workspace image editing software and OM Capture camera control software offer advanced editing features and seamless camera
control, ensuring a comprehensive and refined photography experience.
• 20M Stacked BSI Live MOS sensor provides amazing resolution and low noise
• TruePic X engine will deliver up to 3x faster processing power
• Computational photography functions, including Handheld High Res Shot, Live GND, Live ND, Handheld Live Composite, Focus Stacking & HDR shooting.
• Cross Quad Pixel AF delivers 1,053 point, all cross-type 100% high-precision focusing
• Pro Capture begins recording up to 120 fps once the shutter button is pressed halfway
• IP53 for the most extreme conditions, including dustproof, splashproof and freeze proof performance to -10℃
• High definition 4k, 60p video supports imaging expression
• An independent AEL button and AF-ON button allow customizable settings for both
• Updated menu configuration for greater ease of use
• Ships with CB-USB13 USB cable, Shoulder strap, Instruction manual, Warranty card, BLX-1 Li-ion battery
12-40mm MkII F2.8
This high-resolution, large-aperture zoom offers incredible versatility from wide-angle to mid-range telephoto shots. It’s even great for macro photography. Put it in your gear bag, and you’ll find yourself reaching for it over and over again. Even with all that imaging power, it’s still lightweight and compact enough to comfortably fit in your hand. The IP53-rating means it's highly weather-sealed so that you can shoot without a worry in the most adverse conditions. One of the most versatile lenses you’ll ever own.