Nikon 85mm f1.4 G AF-S Lens
The Nikon 85mm f/1.4 G AF-S Lens is the successor to Nikon's popular AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D IF lens. Designed for use with Nikon’s FX-format DSLRs, this professional medium telephoto lens features a fast f/1.4 aperture, as well as a Silent Wave Motor (SWM), and Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat to reduce ghosting and flare. The 9-blade rounded aperture produces soft and pleasing blur characteristics.
Key Features: Nikon 85mm f/1.4 G AF-S
- Professional medium telephoto FX lens.
- 85mm focal length with fast f/1.4 aperture.
- Outstanding optical performance.
- 9-blade rounded aperture produces soft and pleasing blur characteristics.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for quiet and accurate autofocus.
- Durable magnesium body with rubber mount seal.
A Portrait of Perfection
The AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G is an advanced lens, optimized for today’s D-SLR and HD-SLR cameras. Its medium-telephoto angle-of-view is ideal for portraits and general photography in the studio or in the field. Its ultra-fast f/1.4 aperture with a rounded nine-blade diaphragm creates beautiful, natural background blur and enables shooting in dramatic low-light situations. Take your creativity to new heights.
Unmistakable Nikon Quality
Every detail was considered in the making of the AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G, resulting in a remarkable, versatile lens. Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocus operation with seamless manual focus override. Nikon's Super Integrated Coating (SIC) and Nano Crystal Coat (N) work together to virtually eliminate ghosting and lens flare and to assure uniform colour balance and contrast.