Sorry, currently out of stock
With an infra-red remote-control release, you get not only perfectly wobble-free, but also unusual photos. You can stand a great distance away from the photo object you want and create very special, unseen snaps of animals.
Design (Colour, Pattern, Motif, Series)
|Number of Batteries
Field of Application
||Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax
More product information
- For triggering the camera via an infra-red receiver
- For Canon, Nikon, Olympus and Pentax DSLR and compact cameras with built-in IR receiver
- Similar functions to original remote-control release: Canon RC1/RC-5/RC-6/Nikon ML-L3 / Olympus RM-2 / Pentax E/F
- Range depends on the camera model used
- With eyelet for convenient attachment to the camera equipment
- Become picture perfect and capture fantastic images with this remote control release from Hama
With the Hama remote control release you can be stood up to 28m away from your camera and the photo can still be taken at the touch of a button. The Hama remote control is perfect for professional photographers who want to capture an image whilst observing from a distance e.g. with animals and wild life. Or even for amateur photographers who want to capture the birds in their garden without being too close to disturb them and potentially ruin the photo.
Whether inside or outdoors, Hama’s new infrared remote controls allows great freedom when taking photos allowing the photographer to take self-portraits and include themselves in group shots. Most importantly these remotes will activate the shutter without physical contact so there are no unsightly wires to trip over or hide. They also prevent camera movement resulting from pressing the camera’s release. Available in two models they are ideal for photographers with more than one make of camera. Give yourself the freedom to take a perfectly timed photograph with the Professional remote control release from Hama, an essential tool that any aspiring photographers’ equipment bag cannot live without!
What's in the Box
- 1 IR "Mini 2" remote-control release
- 1 CR 2032 lithium battery (3V)