Fujifilm GF 63mm f2.8 R WR Lens
Made up of 8 groups and 10 elements, including 1 ED (extra-low dispersion) element, the Fujifilm GF 63mm f2.8 R WR Lens is a compact, high-quality lens that is designed for use with the Fujifilm GFX 50S. It features an angle of view equivalent to 50mm in 35mm format, and has a front group extension type focus method in order to suppress aberration variations that can be caused by shooting distance.
Key Features: Fujifilm GF 63mm f2.8 R WR Lens
- Designed for use with the Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Camera
- Lens configuration: 8 groups 10 elements (ED Lens: 1 element)
- Focal Length: f=63mm (35mm equivalent: 50mm)
- Angle of View: 46.9°
- Maximum Aperture Ratio (Open Aperture): F2.8
- Minimum Aperture: F32
- No. of Blades: 9 blades (rounded aperture opening)
- No. of Steps: 1/3 step (total 22 steps)
- Shooting Distance Range: 0.5m~8
- Maximum Shooting Magnification: 0.17x
- Maximum Diameter x Length: f84.0mm x 71.0mm
- Mass (Approx. / not including lens cap or hood): 405g
- Filter Size: f62mm
- Accessories Included: Lens Front Cap FLCP-62II, Lens Rear Cap RLCP-002, Lens Hood, Lens Pouch
A standard lens with a 50mm focal length (35mm format equivalent).
Compact and Lightweight design
Measuring 84x71mm and weighing just 405g, this lens combines a compact and lightweight design with the best possible image quality so you can easily take out the medium format camera system.
High image quality
The lens construction of 10 elements in 8 groups (including 1 ED lens) ensures the lens is compact yet still delivers the highest resolving power. Front lens group is shifted together during focusing to achieve highest level of sharpness. Superb levels of detail can be seen from the center to edge of the frame, even with the aperture wide open, plus it also produces stunning front and rear bokeh.
Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation
The lens features 9 weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions.
The aperture ring has a C position (Command dial mode). This allows you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations.