Fujifilm GF 120mm f4 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens
Designed for use with the Fujifilm GFX 50S, the Fujifilm GF 120mm f4 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens is a medium telephoto lens with a maximum magnification of 0.5x. It features a construction of 9 groups and 14 elements, including 3 ED elements, and delivers high-quality images free of aberrations. Its linear focus motor ensures autofocusing is fast and silent. This macro lens produces a beautiful bokeh effect.
Key Features: Fujifilm GF 120mm f4 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens
- Designed for use with the Fujifilm GFX 50S
- Lens Configuration: 9 groups, 14 elements (ED Lens: 3 elements)
- Focal Length: f=120mm (35mm equivalent: 95mm)
- Angle of View: 25.7°
- Maximum Aperture Ratio (Open Aperture): F4
- Minimum Aperture: F32
- No. of Blades: 9 blades (rounded aperture opening)
- No. of Steps: 1/3 step (total 19 steps)
- Shooting Distance Range: 45cm~8
- Maximum Shooting Magnification: 0.5x
- External Dimensions Maximum
- Diameter x Length (Approx. / from tip to mount reference plane): f89.2mm x 152.5mm
- Mass (Approx. / not including lens cap or hood): 980g
- Filter Size: f72mm
- Accessories Included: Lens Front Cap FLCP-72 II, Lens Rear Cap RLCP-002, Lens Hood, Lens Pouch
Mid-telephoto Macro Lens
A mid-telephoto half-lifesize macro lens with a 95mm focal length (35mm format equivalent).
High Image quality
The lens construction of 14 elements in 9 groups (including 3 ED lens) delivers high resolution images with minimal aberration thanks to the floating focus system. The positioning of the three ED lenses is optimized so that the color aberration is minimized ensuring the best possible image quality with beautiful front and rear bokeh.
Fast, silent autofocus
A floating focus system with two linear motors drives the autofocus lens group for a fast, silent AF performance.
A 5.0-stop* image stabilizer inspires confidence when shooting hand held.
Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation and fluorine coating
The lens features nine weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions. A fluorine coating is also applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt, further improving the toughness of the lens.
The aperture ring has a C position (Command dial mode). This allows you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations. A focus range selector allows you to set the optimal focus range for macro and mid-telephoto use to reduce autofocusing time.