Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer 2i Pro Pack
The user-friendly Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer provides various combinations to satisfy all you needs for astrophotography and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. Moreover, it contains pre-programmed parameters assisting you to create interesting time-lapse videos with your DSLR.
Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer - Astro-Photo Bundle (tripod, camera & telescope not included):
Star Adventurer Astro-Photo Bundle: includes the Star Adventurer Mount, Ball Head Adaptor, Illuminated Polar Scope, Dovetail L-Bracket, Equatorial Wedge and Counterweight Shaft with 1kg Counterweight. Sky-Watcher shutter release cables can be purchased separately for most popular camera models/brands.
The Star Adventurer can attach to any standard tripod via its Â¼" or 3/8" adaptors. The latitude can be set by either adjusting the tilt of your tripod head to match your latitude or more accurately with the included Equatorial Wedge. To fit a camera to the Star Adventurer, either a tripod Ball Head can be fitted (not supplied) or to the supplied Dovetail L-Bracket. The Dovetail L-Bracket used in conjunction with the supplied counterweight shaft/counterweight also allows small telescopes (e.g. Skymax-90), with a Â¼-20 tripod fitting, to be used with the Star Adventurer. By dispensing with the counterweight shaft, a small telescope and camera (using a ball head, not supplied) can be mounted simultaneously on the Dovetail L-bracket. Using just the dovetail bar from the Dovetail L-Bracket, two cameras can be mounted at the same time using two tripod ball heads (not supplied).
- Multiple pre-programmed speeds for time lapse photography
- Tracking rate selectable between Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Built in polar scope with illuminator
- DSLR interface for automatic electronic shutter control
- Built-in auto-guiding interface for single-axis auto guiding
- Low power consumption
- External Mini USB power support
- Compatible with 3/8" and 1/4" camera tripod thread
- Free firmware upgrades
- Maximum payload at 5kg Specifications
- Mount Type Ultra compact equatorial tracking platform
- Motor Drive DC Servo
- Power Supply 4xAA battery: DC 3.6V~6.5V; External power supply DC 5V
- Payload Capacity 5kg (11 lb)
- Tracking Modes Sidereal, Solar or Lunar tracking rate for both North & South hemispheres
- Time-lapse photography: 12hr/4hr/2hr rev.