Manfrotto MPMXPROA3 Monopod with 234RC2 Tilt Head
Manfrotto MXPROA3 Monopod with 234RC2 tilt head
3 section monopod with tilt head and QR plate
Load capacity 10 kg!
The new 3-section XPRO Monopod is a professional photo monopod made to satisfy photographers who use heavy lenses mainly for sports and wildlife photography, giving them firm and sturdy support as they capture dynamic images.
- Enables professional telephoto lens shooting
- D-shaped tubes ensure rigidity and steadiness
- New rubber leg warmer design for fast & secure movement
- Quick Power Lock system for rapid, effortless and reliable set up
- Compatible with Manfrotto’s FLUIDTECH base
- Material: Aluminium
- Min Height: 62 cm
- Maximum Height: 160 cm
- Closed Length: 62 cm
- Fluid Base: No
- Legs Tube Diameter: 30, 26, 22.5 mm
- Leg Sections: 3
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw
- Color: Black
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60 C
- Minimum Working Temperature: -30 C
- Upper Disc Diameter: 60 mm
- Safety Payload Weight: 10 kg
- Weight, monopod only: 700 g
The MPMXPROA3 is a 3-section camera monopod that supports up to 10kg.
The new D-shaped aluminium tubes greatly improve anti-rotation resistance throughout the monopod, following the photographer’s rapid rotation movements. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL), which strongly locks the lever onto the monopod tube’s flat side, this eliminates unwanted jerky movements.
The newly designed leg warmer provides exceptional grip and the dual 1/4'' - 3/8'' camera fixing screw, this new generation of monopods is handier, faster and more versatile out in the field. When combined with the 234RC photo monopod head and a camera, it enhances the shooting experience by dramatically increasing framing speed and versatility