Vanguard VEO 2 AM-234TR Monopod - foldable tri-feet
The Vanguard VEO 2 AM-234TR is a lightweight, compact portable aluminium monopod with foldable tri-feet. Perfect for situations where a tripod won't fit, but where you need more control and stability than a traditional monopod.
- Handles camera loads up to 5kg/11lbs on 23mm diameter leg making it perfect for DSLR/Mirrorless kits
- Extends to a maximum height of 154cm/60in
- Folds down to 54cm/21in and weighs just 805g/1.8lbs for maximum portability
- Foldable tri-feet maximise stability within a small footprint
- Ball joint allows for smooth panning, or adjustable friction for following the action or shooting stills
- Mount your camera or a suitable head on the 1/4” thread
- Advanced twist-leg locks using a 1/2 turn lock/unlock system
The Vanguard VEO 2 AM-234TR is one of the most lightweight, compact portable aluminium monopods with tri-feet for additional stability in situations where a tripod won't fit and you need more stability than a traditional monopod
This monopod is great for shooting photo or video and the added feet allow you to have increased stability and functionality while maintaining a small footprint, for example at a concert or a sporting event.
Please note that monopods with tri-feet are not designed to be left unattended with a camera attached as the the smaller footprint means that they are easier to knock over.
The ½” turn lock/unlock leg locks allow easy and rapid set-up and height adjustments so you can shoot at your chosen level.
The feet are attached to the monopod with a ball joint that allows various degrees of movement, allowing you to loosen the friction to make tracking a moving object easier, or tighten the friction to improve stability
The added carabiner and wrist strap make moving from location to location fast and effective.
An excellent monopod to use everywhere or in the field when a tripod is not allowed!
|Tripod Style||Monopod with Tri-Feet|
|Maximum Load Capacity||5kg|
|Leg Lock||1/2 Turn Twist|
|Head Attachment Thread||1/4 inch|
|Monopod Bag Included||No (can use Alta Action 60)|
|Suitable For Mirrorless||Yes|
|Suitable For DSLR||Yes|
|Suitable For Pro Kit||Yes|
|Extended Warranty||+3 Years|