Tamron Tap-in Console - Nikon F Mount
Sorry, currently out of stock
Key Features: Tamron Tap-in Console – Nikon
- Update the firmware of compatible lenses
- Update the firmware of the TAP-in Console itself
Customise Functions of Selected Lenses:
Focus can be adjusted in three distance regions: close, intermediate, and far ranges. For zoom lenses with variable focal length ranges, adjustments can be made for up to eight segments, which means that focus adjustment for a combined total of up to 24 regions is possible. Fixed-focal length lenses have only one segment, so customization for the three distance regions is possible. The conditions and range of possible adjustments may differ according to the lens model.
Focus distance limiter customization
For lenses equipped with a Focus Limiter switch, it is possible to adjust the autofocus drive range by setting the near and far limits according to user preferences. If the Focus Limiter switch has three positions, setting the middle position is also possible. Only lens models equipped with the Focus Limiter function can be adjusted. The conditions and range of possible adjustments may differ according to the lens model.
Full-time Manual Focus override customization
For any lens with a Full-time Manual Focus override system, you can set the mode to ON or OFF. In addition, you can optimize the sensitivity of the focus ring to your preference relative to its angular rotation anywhere between High and Low, when setting the manual focus mode menu button to ON.
VC adjustment (only for any lenses with VC)
Users can choose the VC (Vibration Compensation) mode they prefer from the selection below for any TAP-in Console compatible Tamron lens equipped with the VC system.
- Prioritize viewfinder image stabilization
- This mode places priority on the stability of the viewfinder image
- Standard (Factory Default)
- This mode is the same as the factory default, and strikes a balance between the stability of the viewfinder image and vibration compensation effects
- Prioritize stabilization of captured images
- This mode ensures stable vibration compensation effects
- Save customized data files