Tamron 28-300mm f3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Lens - Canon EF Mount
Sorry, currently out of stock
- All-in-One compact zoom lens for travel
- For use with full-frame and APS-C DSLRs
- Wide focal range, from wide-angle to telephoto
- VC gives 4-stop handling advantage (sharp images up to 4 shutter speeds lower) *except Sony version
- Focusing: PZD (Piezo Drive) with full time manual focus for fine adjustments in AF mode
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.49m
- Max. Magnification Ratio 1:2.8
- Angle of View (Diagonal): 75°23'-8°15' (full-frame format), 52°58'-5°20' (APS-C format)
- Maximum aperture: F/3.5-6.3, Minimum aperture F/22-40
- Lens Construction: 19 elements in 15 groups
- Diaphragm: 7 rounded blades
- 67mm filter thread
- Canon EF mount
State-of-the-art optical design technology delivers superior image quality
The advanced optical construction of this lens includes four elements of LD (Low Dispersion) glass, three Molded-Glass Aspherical elements, one Hybrid Aspherical element, one XR (Extra Refractive Index) glass element, and one element of UXR (Ultra-Extra Refractive Index) glass, which has greater refractive index than XR. The full use of specialized glass elements in its design contributes to making this outstanding lens as compact and lightweight as possible, while minimizing aberrations, resulting in superior image quality.
A lens from the megazoom class allows you to capture a much larger area. Megazooms offer focal lengths from wide angles down to the telephoto range and are thus the lens of choice for most situations. As a result of their high level of flexibility, compact size and low weight, these lenses are particularly suitable for daily use as an all-round lens, as well as for vacations, activities requiring little baggage or for families with children and all their gear in tow.
VC Image Stabilization (Vibration Compensation)
The tried-and-tested Tamron VC Image Stabilizer (Vibration Compensation) ensures this lens delivers sharp and shake-free images. This means that the lens is also perfectly suited for hand-held photos and low-light conditions.
The complex lens construction is splash-proof. As a result, this lens is also suitable for sophisticated outdoor photography.
LD (Low Dispersion)
Lens element for greater image sharpness and the correction of chromatic aberration.
Zoom Lock (ZL) Mechanism
Protects against undesired extension of the lens barrel.
XR (Extra Refractive Index) Glass
A special glass with a particularly high refractive index for greater performance and a compact lens design.
PZD (Piezo Drive)
The Piezo Drive enables noticeably quick yet at the same time almost silent focussing.
The extension length of the lens does not change during focussing and the close focussing distance is significantly reduced across the entire focusing range.