Sony Cyber-Shot RX10 IV Digital Camera
This is the 4th iteration of Sony’s widely popular RX10 digital camera. Boasting an industry leading autofocus speed of just 0.03 seconds, a fixed Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 24-600mm lens, and 4K internal video recording, the RX10 IV packs a lot into camera with a 20.1MP 1.0-type sensor. 24fps continuous shooting and super slow-motion up to 1000fps are also in the RX10 IV’s arsenal.
To read more about the Sony RX10 IV, read our blog post here.
Key Features: Sony CyberShot RX10 IV Digital Camera
- The next generation RX10: Since its initial release in 2014 the RX10 has become one of the most successful products in Sony’s photo-video line-up. This latest addition to the family represents a significant upgrade on the previous models
- Fastest AF on the market: Capable of autofocus speeds of 0.03 seconds, there is nothing else on the market that can compete on this front
- Premium quality fixed lens: Sony and Zeiss partner up once again to deliver a powerful 25x zoom lens spanning a massive 24-600mm focal range. This Vario-Sonnar T* lens is capable of producing incredibly details tele-macro images, thanks to a maximum magnification of 0.49x, and a maximum aperture range of f/2.4-4.0
- Professional video capture: The RX10 IV offers internal 4K video capture utilising full pixel readout with no pixel binning at a bit-rate of up to 100Mbps. In 4K you can shoot in either 24/30p, while in Full HD mode this is increased to super-smooth 120p. Using the dedicated slow motion modes, however, you can capture far higher frame-rates – up to 1000fps for 4 seconds in quality priority mode and 7 seconds in shoot time priority
- Upgraded LCD screen: Another one of the RX10’s upgraded features is the latest 3.0-type 1.44M dot tiltable LCD screen. Touch Focus and a Touch Pad function provide intuitive controls, while Sony’s new WhiteMagic™ technology ensures a crisp, bright screen even in harsh light