With unerring autofocus, unshakeable stability, and intuitive touchscreen operation crafted to fit in a palm, the α6500 is so ideal everywhere that you never need to miss a moment.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
The α6500 professional-class APS-C interchangeable-lens camera features unbeatably fast autofocus; High-density Tracking AF Technology with comprehensive phase-detection AF point coverage; enhanced buffer for continuous shooting at up to 11fps (Hi+); 5-axis optical image stabilisation; and touchscreen focus control.
- Sony E-mount lenses
- APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
- NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE)
- Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- ISO SENSITIVITY (RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX)
- Still images: ISO 100-25600 (ISO numbers up to ISO 51200 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-25600 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- BATTERY LIFE (STILL IMAGES)
- Approx. 310 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 350 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)20
- VIEWFINDER TYPE
- 1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder (color), XGA OLED
- 7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT