- New 20.8MP FX-format CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 5 image processing
- Widest native ISO range ever in a Nikon full-frame DSLR: ISO 100 to 102,400 (expandable to Hi-5, ISO 3,280,000)
- Redesigned AF system with a 153 focus points, 99 cross-type sensors and a dedicated processor
- 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) video recording and pro-grade video features
- 12 fps continuous shooting with full AF and AE performance; up to 200 shots in a single burst
Innovation for inspiration.
What determines when Nikon releases a full-frame flagship camera? When technological innovation demands it. Introducing the D5, an FX-format DSLR that makes the impossible possible. Huge advancements in sensor design, autofocus, metering and image processing result in thrilling new capabilities—low light shooting all the way to ISO 102,400 (expandable to an unheard of ISO 3,280,000), precise AF detection and tracking across that entire ISO range, regardless of your subject's speed or direction changes, blazing fast 12 fps continuous shooting, 4K UHD video and, of course, image quality that captures the hearts and minds of your viewers. This is not iteration, friends. This is innovation...spectacular innovation. How will it change the way you shoot?
- VIEW NIKON D5 PRODUCT TOUR(VIEW IN A LIGHTBOX)
- VIEW NIKON D5 BROCHURE(VIEW IN A NEW WINDOW)
- D5, D4S AND D3S COMPARISON SHEET(VIEW IN A NEW WINDOW)