The Filter hive pouch organises filters and accessories in to a unified kit.
It can be worn on the side rail on the rotation180° belt pack, a belt, on other belt packs, inside different camera bags, or even hung on a tripod.
The padded exterior case and accordion-style removable inster holds up to six flat graduated neutral density filters sized up to 100 x 150mm (4 x 6") and six round filters up to 82mm diameter, including the thick 1.5cm variable neutral density filters.
- Removable divided filter insert with dust flap
- Belt-mountable (attaches to Panorama and r180° Pro beltpack)
- Grab-handle with side-release buckle enables you to hang case from your tripod for quick access
- Color-coded internal organisation
- Front zippered pocket
- YKK® zipper protects against dust, debris and moisture
- Zippered interior pocket keeps small bits secure
- Padded protection and plush liner won’t scratch delicate glass and resin filters
- Lightweight materials
- External pouch: 20.5 H x 13.5 W x 10cm D (8.1" x 5.3" x 3.9")
- Removeable filter insert: 18.5 H x 11 W x 8cm D (7.3" x 4.3" x 3.1")
- Rectangular filter slots: 17 W x 11cm H (6.7” W x 4.3” H)
- Round filter slots: 8.6 W x 9.1 H (3.4” W x 3.6” H)
- 300g (0.6 lbs)