Metz Mecalight S500 BC Compact LED Light
Sorry, currently out of stock
The S500 has a powerful 1000 lumen light output, with dimmer control and adjustable colour temperature which makes this the perfect solution for travelling, when small form factor and great build quality are important factors. It incorporates a ¼ inch tripod socket and comes with a hotshoe adapter to make this LED light extremely versatile. It can be attached to a small tripod to illuminate a macro scene or mounted on a camera or rig for video blogs or even used as a key light for still photography.
The high quality CRI ≥96 LED lights provide consistent results and the rear-facing OLED display shows colour temperature, illumination percentage and battery run time remaining (at the selected colour and brightness output). Changes can easily be made to colour temperature and output using the push buttons on the top of the unit.
The mecalight S500 BC also comes with a diffuser, which can be easily mounted on the light via the included silicone band. The spacer creates a gap between the LED surface and the diffuser to create a softer light, with less noticeable shadows. Power is supplied by the built-in Lithium-ion battery, which is rechargeable via the included micro-USB cable.
- 117 high-power SMD LED's
- Bi-Colour (60 white, 57 warm white LEDs)
- Colour temperature: Adjustable 3000 - 5500° Kelvin
- Lighting intensity: up to 1000 lm
- Colour reproduction CRI: =96
- Beam angle: 120°
- OLED display
- ¼ inch tripod socket and adapter for camera hotshoe mount
- Integrated Lithium-ion battery (2300 mAh), rechargeable via Micro-USB cable
- 130 x 65 x 9.3 mm (width x height x depth)