Lowepro Tahoe 150 Backpack - Mineral Red
Sorry, currently out of stock
Designed for the active lifestyle photographer, the Tahoe BP 150 from Lowepro is a sporty and lightweight backpack with a customisable and well-padded main interior. The BP 150 can hold a DSLR with lens attached (Canon 700D with 18-135mm lens), an extra lens (up to 50mm), a flashgun, 10” tablet and personal items. There are two tall, stretch-mesh side pockets for storing a water bottle and light lunch, plus a discreet, zippered outer pocket and roomy front compartment with various pockets for organising your essentials. Weather-resistant materials help safeguard your pack from the elements.
- Fits: DSLR with lens attached (Canon 700D with 18-135mm lens), flashgun, plus extra lens (up to 50mm) and personal gear
- Protect all your gear with the help of durable fabrics that resist moisture and abrasion and hold up to the rigors of daily use
- Change up your daily storage options to fit more camera gear, more personal gear, or the perfect balance of both. Tahoe features Lowepro’s classic, customisable interior with padded divider system, plus an UltraFlex panel in main compartment to help you gain more space
- Suspend and protect a 10" tablet in the dedicated CradleFit pocket. It keeps your go-to device safeguarded and off the ground
- Materials: Durable and moisture-resistant 210D nylon and 600D polyester
Active life. Focused pack.
Keep your photo gear and tablet protected and organised in this lightweight and sporty Tahoe backpack.
A customisable and well-padded main compartment and roomy front pocket offer plenty of storage for a day’s worth of essential gear, including a dedicated pocket for up to a 10-inch tablet.
Weather-resistant materials help safeguard your pack from the elements.
Discreet, zipped outer pocket offers space for earbuds, pens, keys, smartphone and smaller gear.
Tall, stretch-mesh side pockets accommodate large water bottles or other quick-grab items you want throughout the day.
Roomy front pocket includes organised storage for daily essentials, plus a protective CradleFit pocket for a 10" tablet.
UltraFlex panel folds down to create more space for personal gear and less camera gear. You can remove all dividers and use as a full daypack.