Lowepro Photo Sport 300 AW II Backpack - Black
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Lowepro Photo Sport BP 300 is an all-weather backpack built for photographer-adventurers who are always on the move with their gear. The Photo Sport BP 300 can hold a pro DSLR with lens attached (such as canon 5D with 24-70mm f2.8), an additional lens (such as 70-200mm), accessories, a 2-litre hydration reservoir (not included), plus extra gear such as a bike helmet, jacket, snacks and a compact tripod. The side-access UltraCinch chamber allows you to tighten the camera compartment from outside of the pack to stabilise gear while you are in motion. Lightweight, weather-resistant materials and a built-in All Weather AW Cover keep you moving when the weather changes.
- Fits: Up to Pro DSLR with attached lens (such as Canon 5D with 24-70mm f/2.8), 1 extra lens (such as 70-200mm) OR flash, 2-liter hydration reservoir (not included), plus extra gear such as bike helmet, jacket, snacks, sunglasses, compact tripod etc.
- Keep your camera gear secure and in place while you’re in motion. Our new UltraCinch design (think 2.0) features a custom pull-tab to cinch and tighten photo gear space in one swift action.
- Feel good as you run, hike, bike, climb, board or trek with the ActivZone harness - built to provide targeted comfort for active shooters.
- Lighten up! The next-generation pack build offers overall lighter weight for easy carry and true portability when engaged in aerobic sports or activities.
- A built-in All Weather AW Cover provides protection from the elements when needed.
- Materials: N100 nylon with UTS coating, N210D HD Oxford nylon, stretch polyester
This next-generation of our Photo Sport is built for photographer-adventurers who like to go fast and light with their gear. Designed to protect your photo gear in the UltraCinch chamber, and all of your journey’s essentials in the open space.
Lightweight, weather-resistant materials and a built-in All Weather AW Cover keep you moving when the weather changes.
The side-access UltraCinch chamber allows you to tighten the camera compartment from outside of the pack to stabilize gear while you are in motion.