Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f4 R LM WR Lens
The Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens is a standard zoom lens covering a range of 25-51mm in 35mm format equivalent. Designed for use with the Fujifilm GFX 50S, it features an inner focusing method to reduce the weight of the focus lens, and a linear motor to deliver fast and silent autofocusing. It is constructed of 11 groups and 14 elements, which includes aspheric, ED, and super ED lens elements.
Key Features: Fujifilm 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens
- Lens Configuration: 11 groups, 14 elements (Aspheric lens: 3 elements, ED lens: 1, Super ED lens: 1)
- Focal Length: f=32-64mm (35mm equivalent: 25-51mm)
- Angle of View: 81 ° ~ 46.3 °
- Maximum Aperture Ratio (Open Aperture): F/4
- Minimum Aperture: F/32
- Aperture Format
- No. of Blades: 9 blades (rounded aperture opening)
- No. of Steps: 1/3 step (total 19 steps)
- Focus Range: Wide angle: 0.5m~8
- Telephoto: 0.6m~8
- Maximum Shooting Magnification: 0.12x
- External Dimensions Maximum
- Diameter x Length: f92.6mm x 116.0mm (wide end) / 145.5mm (telephoto end)
- Mass Approx. (not including lens cap or hood): 875g
- Filter Size: f77mm
- Accessories Included: Lens Front Cap FLCP-77, Lens Rear Cap RLCP-002, Lens Hood, Lens Pouch
Standard Zoom Lens
A standard zoom lens with a 21-51mm focal range. (35mm format equivalent).
High Image quality
The lens construction of 14 elements in 11 groups (including 3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens and 1 Super ED lens) delivers images comparable to a prime lens with stunning image quality from the center to the edges of the frame.
Fast, silent autofocusThe inner focusing mechanism uses a linear motor for fast, silent autofocusing.
Weather / dust resistant, and -10°C low-temperature operation
The lens features 10 weather resistant seals so you can shoot outdoors in wet, cold or dusty conditions.
The aperture ring has a C position (Command dial mode). This allows you to control the aperture with the command dial on the camera body. The A (AUTO) and C positions are lockable to prevent incorrect operations.