ColorMunki Display - Monitor Colour Calibration Kit
Sorry, currently out of stock
Advanced Display Calibration Made Easy
- GROUND-BREAKING LENS TECHNOLOGY - Technologically advanced and ergonomic colorimeter - 3 monochrome sensor chips & 3 custom colour filters with custom diffuser that sits behind the lens
- MAKING SOFTWARE SIMPLE - Incredibly intuitive software supporting "Easy" and "Advanced" modes with easy to follow on-screen help guides
- NOT JUST A MONITOR CALIBRATOR - Consistently calibrate multiple monitors, laptops, projectors and mobile devices within minutes with just one device
- WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET - View before and after images to show instant results
- AMBIENT LIGHT SMART CONTROL - Compensates for ambient light in your surrounding workspace by automatically adjusting your profile or notifying you of a change
Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their screen perfecting images only to find that their display wasnt accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
With its easy-to-use, wizard-driven software, X-Rite ColorMunki Display offers everything you could possibly need to get you to a brilliantly-calibrated display or projector while helping you stay focused on doing what you love. Plus, with X-Rite ColorTRUE, a free mobile app, you can even calibrate your iOS and Android mobile devices. For Color Perfectionists seeking simplicity, the ColorMunki Display will absolutely amaze you. And you dont need to be a color expert to benefit from ColorMunki Display.
Use ColorMunki Display and its included software for a more perfect match between your display and printer, taking the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the color you see on your monitor or projector is the color you can expect from your printer. Take advantage of this collection of capabilities not found in any other monitor calibration device in its class:
- X-Rite Ambient Light Measurement automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colors on your display. ColorMunki Display can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change.
- Flare Correct measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, youll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Intelligent iterative profiling, an adaptive technology, produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
ColorMunki Display quickly gets you to color-accurate displays, ensuring that what you see on your display is what you will see in the final product.
- Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use and has a fast measurement speed to get you back to work quickly.
- Advanced capability software with its easy-to-use interface brings professional-level monitor control within easy reach of hobbyists and professionals alike.
- This compact and self-contained instrument is designed for maximum portability; it includes a conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues.
- Its refined optical design ensures high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching in a Color Perfectionist workflow.
X-Rite ColorMunki Display incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCD displays and mobile devices. It is also spectrally calibrated, making it field upgradeable to support future display technologies and extending the life of the investment.