Canon EOS 5DS Digital SLR Camera Body
THIS PRODUCT IS SPECIAL ORDER ONLY. USUALLY SHIPS IN 4-5 DAYS - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.
The first of its kind in the EOS line-up, the Canon 5DS is a full-frame DSLR boasting a ground-breaking 50.6-megapixel CMOS sensor with low-pass filter for professional photographers who want high-resolution images and extraordinary detail. A variation of the Canon EOS 5DS, the Canon 5DS DSLR camera uses dual DIGIC 6 image processors and a 61-point AF system (all cross-types) with iTR AF technology for better accuracy when focusing and tracking moving subjects. As with the 5D MKIII, which it sits above in the range, the EOS 5DS adopts a fully weather-sealed, magnesium-alloy construction, dual card slots (CF and SD), an optical viewfinder with 100% coverage and a large 3.2" LCD screen, in addition to Full HD video recording, 5fps shooting, USB 3.0 connectivity, an ISO range of 100-6400 (exp. 50-12800) and an array of ergonomic controls which can be customised to suit your style of work.
Key Features: Canon ESO 5DS Digital SLR Camera Body
Combine fast, instinctive DSLR handling with 50.6 megapixel resolution, and capture exquisite detail in every moment. The EOS 5DS will transform the way you look at the world.
- Full-frame CMOS sensor
- With low-pass filter to reduce moire
- For commercial, fashion, landscape and architectural work
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-type AF points
- New cropping feature that extends the shooting effect 1.3x and 1.6x
- ISO 100-6400 (Exp. 50-12800)
- Full HD movie recording
- 150,000 Pixel RGB+ IR metering
- 3.2" ClearView II LCD screen
- 5 fps burst shooting
- Dual card slots (CF and SD)
- USB 3.0 socket
- Takes EF lenses only