ALTA PRO 263AB 100 ALUMINIUM TRIPOD WITH BALL HEAD
Sorry, currently out of stock
Alta Pro 263AB 100 Tripod W/SBH 100 Ballhead provides the stability, durability and reliability you want in your gear. The aluminum alloy legs have settings for 25°, 50°, and 80° with easy-release buttons for quick set-up. This lightweight (5.38 lbs/2.44 kg) tripod collapses to 28.125" (71.5 cm) and can be extended up to 5.67' (1.73 m). It can support up to 15.4 Lbs (7 kg).
The smooth fluid-like SBH 100 ballhead is made of lightweight magnesium alloy and features a precision-cut ballhead, two bubble levels, and a fine-tuning function.
The Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) system allows you to move the central column from zero to 180° angles in various vertical and horizontal positions, making macro-photography and special wide-angle shots a breeze, and the Instant Swivel Stop-n-Lock (ISSL) system securely repositions the central column in one simple movement.
A magnesium die-cast canopy, quick-flip leg locks, non-slip, spiked rubber feet and a removable hook for hanging camera accessories make this tripod a great addition to your kit bag.
- Lightweight (5.38 lbs/2.44 kg) aluminium tripod
- Supports up to 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
- Central column moves from 0 to 180 degrees
- Legs adjust to 25, 50 and 80-degree angles
- Smooth fluid-like ball head is made of lightweight magnesium alloy and features a precision-cut ball head, two bubble levels, and a fine-tuning function, as well as a quick shoe
- Enables extreme low-angle or macro photography