Vanguard VEO 2 GO 265HCB Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod
Sorry, currently out of stock
VEO 2 GO 265HCB is a perfect blend of portability and functionality for taller photographers, or photographers wanting to minimise use of the central column for added stability. This compact, lightweight and taller 26mm, 5 section carbon fibre travel tripod kit which incorporates a built-in leg that easily converts to a monopod. This kit comes with a compact ball head optimized to carry camera capacities up to 6kg / 13.2lbs.
- Folds down to 405mm, but extends to 164cm making it perfect for taller photographers
- Weighs 1.3kg with a 6kg maximum load capacity
- Inverted 5 section carbon fiber legs that fold for compact carrying
- 265HCB is a taller model for getting up and over your subject giving the feeling of a bird’s eye view. Some taller people prefer a taller tripod too!
- The TPU grip leg converts easily into a monopod by detaching the top plate and ball head from the center column
- Rubberized Twist leg locks- New Open to click feature. Also, easy to clean disassemble and reassemble if needed
- Sturdy Ball Head T-50 with large ergonomic knobs, separate pan lock optimized to support working loads up to 6kg/13.2lbs.
- Arca compatible QR plate. QS-64
- Secure head lock system and top plate on the central column
- All parts are aluminum alloy machined (CNC)
- 2 section reversible telescopic center column
- Added retractable hook to assist in weighing down the tripod when desired
- Shoot low by reversing the column or using the included LAA (Low Angle Adapter)
- Independent Leg positioning at 3 different angles (21°, 50°, 80°) for greater adaptation to uneven terrain and to shoot more creative pictures.
- Non-slip, all-weather TPU grip on 1 leg
- Round rubber feet convert easily to the included set of short spikes
- See Specifications for further details
VEO 2 GO 265HCB is a compact, lightweight and taller 26mm, 5 section carbon fibre travel tripod kit which incorporates a built-in leg that easily converts to a monopod. This kit comes with a compact ball head optimised to carry camera capacities up to 6kg / 13.2lbs.
Designed to be able to be taken on-the-go the VEO 2 GO 265HAB provides a lot of versatility from low level shooting while being able to be extended up to a whopping 163.5cm/64.4 inches. Great for people who like to shoot with a taller tripod and like to position their images from a bird’s eye view. Shoot low angles by reversing the 2-section column or simply remove the ball head an attach the head to the included LAA (Low Angle Adaptor).
Designed for Pro DSLR, entry level DSLR, Mirrorless with longer lenses, Bridge and smartphone cameras this smooth tripod works well in both portrait and landscape modes. The ARCA compatible ball head T-50 is easy to use and its large lock/unlock knob allows for quick efficient setup. The T-50 has the added value of having separate pan control so one can easily do 360° imaging if desired. The QS-64 mounts quickly and efficiently and is equipped to stay on the bottom of your camera so that you can be ready to use your tripod in a blink of an eye. Extra QS-64 plates are available for multiple camera users.
Shooting at the beach, in dirty conditions while taking landscape images or seizing unexpected moments of wildlife take your VEO 2 GO carbon fibre tripod anywhere. Windy? No problem. Mount a camera bag or additional weight to the retractable hook located at the base of the centre column. Clean-up is a snap too! The new open to click twist leg locks allow for easy fresh water rinsing after working in most demanding environments. VEO 2 GO goes everywhere!
|Accessories||Tripod bag, QS-64 quick release plate, Spiked Feet & Low Angle Adaptor|
|Feet Type||Rubber Feet & VEO SF Spiked Feet included|
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Independent Friction Control||No|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Leg Angles||Three - 21°, 50° & 80°|
|Leg Lock||Twist Lock|
|Maximum height Central Column down||22cm (with Low Angle Adaptor)|
|Multi Angle Central Column||No|
|Quick Release||Yes - QS-64 (Arca Swiss compatible)|
|Reversible Central Column||Yes|
|Type of Head||Arca Swiss compatible T-50 Ball Head|
|Warranty||1 year (extendable to 10 years if registered on Vanguard website)|