Samyang XP 50mm f1.2 AE Lens - Canon Fit
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Premium manual focus, full frame, standard lens with AE chip - Canon EF Mount
- Supports 50+ megapixel photography and 8K cinematography
- High resolution
- Beautiful Bokeh with 9 Aperture Blades
- Minimized Flare and Ghost Effects with Ultra Multi Coating
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.45 m (1.48ft)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 35mm: 46.6˚ / APS-C: 31.0˚
- Dimensions: 117.4mm
- Filter Size: Φ86mm
- Lens Construction: 11 Elements in 8 Groups
- Maximum Aperture: F1.2
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- No. Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Weight: 1,200g
AN EXPERT LENS FOR DRAMATIC MOMENTS
As the first standard lens of the XP series developed by the manual focus lens powerhouse, Samyang Optics, the 50mm F1.2 is a high-end lens above 50MP designed for high-resolution DSLR stills and up to 8K video shooters.
UNPRECEDENTED RESOLVING POWER FOR ABOVE 50MP AND 8K PRODUCTION
Captures even the slightest movement of the eyes, changes of light and wind thanks to Samyang Optics’ superior optical technology and resolving power.
BRIGHT F1.2 APERTURE
Guarantees faster shutter speed in low light conditions and adds depth to your pictures by blurring the background.
BEAUTIFUL BOKEH WITH 9 APERTURE BLADES
Featuring 9 rounded blades, it adds an artistic touch to your pictures and creates a sense of soft dimension with incredible bokeh, perfect for out-of-focus portraits and night city landscapes.
MINIMIZED FLARE AND GHOST EFFECTS WITH ULTRA MULTI COATING
By reducing the impact of flares and ghosting effects in your pictures while ensuring excellent image quality and contrast from the center to the periphery, it offers crystal clear, sharp image quality.