Panasonic LUMIX GX9 Digital Camera with 12-60mm f3.5-5.6 G Lens
Ideal for enthusiasts moving up from an entry level system, Panasonic’s GX9 compact system camera is packed full of useful features to aid users in taking their photography to another level. When working in tandem with the whole range of Micro Four Thirds lenses, the GX9’s 20.3MP sensor can produce pristine images and super sharp 4K video up to 100Mbps. Comes with the Panasonic 12-60mm lens.
- Ideal for photo enthusiasts: The GX9 is a natural next step for photographers moving on from entry-level cameras. Featuring a 20.3MP Digital Live MOS sensor, a large 3.0” 1240K articulating touch screen, the GX9 offers beautiful image quality and live monitoring on a pristine rear screen
- Shake-free shooting: 5-axis dual in-body image stabilisation allows users to shoot handheld at slower framerates and higher ISOs without capturing unwanted blur. This both improved optical performance and improves low light performance
- 4K video capable: Record high resolution UHD (3840 x 2160p) video at either 30p or 25p (50Hz area) or 24p in MP4. The Panasonic GX9 also utilises 4K PHOTO technology, allowing the camera to combine images by choosing the brighter pixels to produce dramatic 8MP images
- Impressive connectivity: Featuring Bluetooth 4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy – BLE), WiFi, and compatibility with the Panasonic Image App for iOS and Android. Connect to your devices on the go, allowing users to send photos to a smartphone or tablet for easy editing and sharing
Key Features: Panasonic 12-60mm f3.5-5.6 LUMIX G Vario Power O.I.S Lens
- A wide-angle to telephoto focal length
- Versatile and compact makes it ideal for travel
- 12-60mm zoom (35mm equivalent: 24-120mm)
- Compatible with cameras featuring Dual I.S.
- Provides smooth, silent operation
- High-speed, high-contrast AF system
- Power Optical Image Stabilisation to reduce camera shake
- Splash and dust-proof construction
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh