Olympus PT-059 Underwater Housing for TG-6
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Waterproof up to a water pressure equivalent to 45m depth
- Simple handling above and underwater
- Complete control of all camera functions
- Internal flash can be used underwater to trigger the digital compatible slave.
- Standard tripod socket permits attachment of lighting tray
- Screw mount for converter lenses and filters provided
- Detachable LCD hood for LCD monitor
- Black front to prevent unnecessary reflection and transparent back to detect water penetration.
- Neutral buoyancy underwater
- Multi-coated glass to reduce inner reflections
The compact PT‑059 underwater case is waterproof to 45 metres and the perfect tool to experience fascinating underwater photography with your TG‑6. Its durable, high‑quality polycarbonate construction protects the camera from water while also cushioning it from knocks and bumps on land. It features a black coating on the front of the body to prevent unnecessary reflection and a transparent back to detect water penetration. The wide‑angle 25mm* lens of the TG‑6 is advantageous in shooting underwater scenes where the angle of view becomes narrow. In addition, the TG‑6 carries unique underwater shooting modes for divers: Underwater Snapshot, Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Underwater Microscope or Underwater HDR. The PT‑059 is easy to handle and offers access to all camera functions. Even when stored in the underwater case, the camera control dial can be used for exposure compensation. The optionally available cable connection controls external underwater flashes, such as the powerful Olympus UFL‑3 with the camera. A screw mount enables the attachment of underwater converters.