Olympus O-MD E-M1 X Digital Camera Body
Sorry, currently out of stock
Tougher, Faster, Smarter
This is the E-M1X – an all new category of OM-D for the demanding professional.
Building on the unrivalled OM-D system mobility, the E-M1X is toughest, fastest and smartest OM-D yet, featuring the world’s best image stabilisation and stand out new capabilities including 50mp HiRes Shot handheld.
The new built in vertical grip houses two batteries for extended use, a deep finger rest for both horizontal and vertical positions which is the optimal ergonomic design for pro photographers who spend all day shooting. It is perfectly balanced for the Olympus Pro Series lenses.
On the durability front, the all new shutter mechanism is tested to 400,000 actuations and the magnesium alloy body is the only model fully IPX1 weather resistance tested on the market
New twin processors take high-speed performance to another level for both image processing and a re-developed intelligent autofocus system while the new MyMenu option provides the ultimate in customised operability. A new joystick adds improved control.
For maximum mobility, leave your tripod at home with any bulky filters – combining market leading IS with new built ND filters and handheld HiRes shot, the E-M1X breaks new barriers in creative control and capability in camera.
If you demand the ultimate in system mobility, performance and reliability, look no further than the new E-M1X. Absolute Confidence.
- Developed to produce professional results with maximum reliability and operability
- Intuitive design with integrated vertical grip for superb ergonomic controls in horizontal and vertical mode
- World’s best dust, splash, & freezeproofness
- World’s best image stabilization performance with up to 7.5 EV steps of compensation
- Re-developed AF system with various AF target modes and settings and intelligent subject tracking
- 4 MP Live MOS sensor with improved supersonic wave filter for dust reduction
- Dual TruPicVIII high-speed image processors enabling high-speed responsiveness and new innovative features
- Dimensions: W 144.4mm x H 146.8mm x D 75.4mm
Weight: approx. 849g (body only), 997g (with 2 batteries and SD cards)
- Pro Capture mode for action photography supporting RAW shooting without blackout
- 50 MP Handheld High Res shot functionality
- Live ND feature for slow shutter effects without external filter
- Key “OM-D Movie” video capabilities:
4K and C4K,
Different levels of IS,
120 fps high-speed shooting in FullHD
- Integrated field sensors to add detailed metadata to pictures and video
- Anti-flicker shooting capabilities
- Two UHS-II SD card slots for high speed responsiveness
- Two batteries in innovative cartridge system and USB charging capabilities