Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Camera Body
Combining an extraordinary sensor, processor, and design with an exclusive new range of Fujinon GF lenses, the Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Camera is a groundbreaking mirrorless camera that delivers ultra-high image quality. It features a 43.8x32.9mm medium format (FUJIFILM G Format) sensor with 51.4 megapixels, and a robust, yet lightweight, body that is able to shoot in harsh conditions.
Key Features: Fujifilm GFX 50S Medium Format Camera Body
- Equipped with a 43.8mm x 32.9mm, 51.4 MP CMOS sensor
- X Processor Pro image processing engine
- Compact and lightweight body with high rigidity due to the adoption of magnesium alloy
- 3.69M-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder and 2.36M-dot touchscreen LCD back panel
- Newly developed large diameter G Mount with excellent robustness and durability
- Ultra-high resolution FUJINON GF lenses available specifically for this camera
- Achieves a low normal sensitivity equivalent to ISO 100
- 3 different JPEG settings (SUPER FINE, FINE, NORMAL), and 2 different RAW settings (uncompressed, compressed)
- Maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 sec. (*1/16000 sec. when using electronic shutter)
- Flash synchronization speed of 1/125 sec. or less
- Dual card slots with 3 types of recording methods: sequential, backup, and sorting
- 117-point (9 x 13/maximum of 425 points when miniaturized) contrast AF
43.8mm x 32.9mm, 51.4 MP CMOS Sensor
The Fujifilm GFX 50S utilises an area approximately 1.7x that of a full-size sensor, making it ideal for large-format commercial prints and outdoor billboards, or for shooting majestic landscape photos or archives of historical documents. Both resolution and sensitivity are significantly better due to the larger size of each individual pixel, resulting in excellent tone reproduction.
The "Film Simulation" feature, which uses digital technology to reproduce the tones of colour and black and white film from the past, can be experienced in ultra-high image quality. In addition, a new Colour Chrome Effect feature has been added, which reproduces tones and deep colours in highly-saturated subjects.