Metz 48 AF-1 Digital Canon
Sorry, currently out of stock
The new Metz mecablitz 48 AF-1 digital presents itself beautifully and technically up to date. Equipped with a USB interface for firmware update via the Internet, it is just as innovative as its big brother 58 AF-1 digital. Perfectly matched to the digital cameras of the leading manufacturers, it is available in four different versions - each one of them extremely bright because of its fully automatic flash modes. They allow a precise light output tailored to each individual subject. Various manual intervention possibilities supplement the photographic scope of design. Supported by a fully swiveling reflector system, which also includes a pull-out reflector card and a diffuser, there are virtually unlimited possibilities for creative lighting. But it gets even better, because the 48 AF-1 digital can even use unleashed thanks to the slave function. A premium flash unit for committed amateur photographers at a very attractive price / performance ratio.
With the mecablitz 48 AF-1 digital, a versatile Metz flash unit with USB interface is once again available, which links the form and function of the mecablitz 58 AF-1 digitally. Thus Blitz has the potential to follow in the footsteps of its big brother, who has already been awarded the "Plus X Award - Innovation" and the EISA AWARD as "Best Product 2007-2008 - in the category photo accessories". Thanks to the USB interface of the Metz mecablitz 48 AF-1 digital, updates can be conveniently made via the Internet. Due to its high guide number 48 at ISO 100/21 ° and 105 mm focal length, the 48 AF-1 digital is not only powerful, but can also be used for indirect flashing. A special highlight: a fold-out reflector card, which has been integrated into the vertically and horizontally rotatable and swiveling reflector. An integrated, fold-out wide-angle diffuser also makes the 48 AF-1 digital even suitable for illuminating wide-angle focal lengths from 18 mm (small image). Furthermore, the "Reflexschirm 54-23" is available as an optional accessory for indirect flashing.
Of course, with the respective variant of the mecablitz 48 AF-1 digital in addition to many other special functions, such as the high-speed synchronization, the more refined flash exposure techniques of the respective camera manufacturer can be used.
- Color temperature: approx. 5600 K
- Guide number at ISO 100 and 35 mm or 50 mm: 38
- Guide number at ISO 100 and max. Zoom: 48
- Partial light output levels: 8
- Illumination from ... mm (KB format): 18
- Vertical swivel range: -7 ... + 90 °
- Horizontal swivel range: 300 °
- Zoom positions of the main reflector (KB format): 24/28/35/50/70/85/105 mm
- Integrated wide-angle diffuser for illumination (KB format): 18 mm
- Operation with alkaline manganese batteries ( 1,5 V): 210
- Operation with NiCd batteries ( 1,2 V / 600 mAh): 90
- Operation with NiMH batteries ( 1,2 V / 1600 mAh): 250
- Operation with lithium batteries ( 1,5 V): 460
- Operation with alkaline manganese batteries ( 1,5 V): 0,1 3,5
- Operation with NiCd batteries or NiMH batteries ( 1,2 V): 0,1 3,5
- Operation with lithium batteries ( 1,5 V): 0,1 3,5
- Weight without power sources: approx. 340 gr.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 71 x 137 x 99 m